Sunday 26 February 2012

Smile smile smile

Originally this entry was supposed to be about how Daniel Ingram's "At the Gala" had been inspired by "Ever after" from "Into The Woods".

But that idea came to my head over a week ago, and before I managed to execute it I saw this:



And nothing remained untouched. 

What I find most surprising about this video is the fact that not only do  the song and the video fit perfectly together, but also the fact that the song is MUCH better when combined with the video. Don't get me wrong, the song itself was leaked like 3 or 4 months ago and I really liked it, but after I heard the song and saw the video the level of awesomeness shot through the roof and ended up as a double rainbow on the sky.

And YES, one day I will use this song to teach listening comprehension.

2 comments: